Unique opportunity to start-up BelgaSearch, the Belgian branch of a strong worldwide network in Life Sciences Search & Selection / Outsourcing.
- set up and build the success of a new agency that is backed up by strong worldwide players
- P&L responsibility
- develop and ‘nourish’ a strong client portfolio in Life Sciences
- experience the thrill of real entrepreneurial energy
- possibility to become a shareholder
- good primary and secondary working conditions
You are responsible for the day-to-day operations and P&L of the company. After a short period of getting to know the network and the shareholders, you will engage with the markets, acquire assignments, recruit, and select permanent candidates, take care of the communication with clients, candidates and the market and the financial aspects of the organisation.
The outsourcing business will be taken care of by a strong separate company that is being set up and will be run by separate staff. The next level will involve hiring co-workers that help you build revenue and margin. A very special possibility for a trilingual, entrepreneurial, commercially driven, self-starting experienced Life Sciences and recruitment/outsourcing specialist!
- Bachelor’s degree
- at least 5 years of experience in recruitment and the Belgian Life Sciences industry
- entrepreneurial core and a strong sales and business development drive, to get BelgaSearch running
- high energy to get things done in a qualitative way
- motivated in sales and marketing, looking forward to bringing in clients and serving them perfectly
- capable of overseeing what is needed strategically and for the daily operations at the same time
- strong ethical moral values
- excellent communication skills (internal & external) in English, Dutch and French and a high team spirit
BelgaSearch is focused on and committed to delivering recruitment and outsourcing solutions for the Belgian Life Sciences sector. This start-up is initiated by the French (www.cdgconseil.com) and Dutch (www.derksenderks.nl) members of Inrals (www.inrals.com), the strong worldwide network of first class agencies devoted to the Life Sciences. BelgaSearch is an independent agency with its own P&L and management. By recruiting and delivering the best permanent and interim management professionals for the (bio)pharmaceutical industry and medical devices the business opportunities are endless. The support of forty experienced consultants in neighbouring countries and about eighty Inrals colleagues around the globe will help in this fantastic journey.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-081-DD, to Jan Derks: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Mr. Cédric de Groulard (French) at number +33 (0)1 56 56 03 39 or Mr. Jan Derks (Dutch) at number +31 (0)33 4728087.
An individual assessment will be part of the selection procedure.
Is this not the job you are looking for? Please visit https://www.inrals.com/vacancies/ for other challenging international positions in pharma, food and medical.