CDG Conseil, an executive search firm specialised in Life Sciences, is looking for a International Business Development Director for its client, one of the global world-leading companies in biomarker testing and immunobiology services.
As Director of the Business Development & Marketing and directly reporting to the General Manager, your main task will be to drive the expansion of this booming company.
More specifically, you will:
- Use the sales cycle to develop the business, from prospecting for new leads in the biopharmaceutical industry to closing the sales
- Develop and communicate the sales and marketing business plan
- Manage and drive sales specific collaborator(s)
- Contribute with internal marketing and technical teams to develop new presentation materials
- Coordinate opportunities and participate in seminars globally
- Being titular of an advanced degree in biology is required, ideally a PhD
- Proven business or sales experience is required
- Fluent in English and French
- Experienced in team management
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook and Salesforce)
- An established network of contacts within the biopharmaceutical industry is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of preclinical and clinical product development process would be valuable
Strong knowledge of the concepts of GLP- and GCLP-compliant processes would be valuable.
The job is based in Lyon, France. 30% of it will be business trip.