CDG Conseil, an executive search firm specialised in Life Sciences is looking for an International Marketing Director for its client, one of the world-leading companies in the Clinical Diagnostic field with more than 10,000 employees.
As part of the Infectious diseases activities and under the responsibility of the Marketing VP, your main task will be to define the marketing strategy, strengthen the marketing plan and coordinate your team activities to achieve sales revenue and profitability objectives. As well, you supervise the whole marketing, communication and promotion activities in coordination with the international sales teams.
Your main responsibilities:
- Set up the long- and short-term marketing strategy; market needs (new products, new technologies, strategic & innovative choices), product lines analysis (revenue, profitability for each country & areas) and competitive intelligence benchmarking.
- Define and follow-up the Business plan & sales forecast.
- Monitor global and regional market trends and opportunities
- Drive product launches, and work close with key regions in post-launch process
- Check out and develop new products specificities in collaboration with the R&D Director. Elaborate planning processes for new products, kPIs and financial follow-ups.
- Support regional and local marketing organizations with growth initiatives, training, and commercial excellence initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationships with international key opinion leaders
- Interact with all internal functions (finance, HR, supply chain, R&D, sales…)
- Maintain close relationships with the local sales teams.
- Manage, animate and develop your team.
- Ensure compliance with key regulatory and financial programs.
- BS/Master’s degree in sciences (molecular biology) + MBA
- Demonstrate knowledge of molecular IVD products and markets
- An experience in the infectious diseases field is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the life sciences, with prior experience in up and downstream international marketing and sales operations
- Excellent communication, leadership and team spirit skills required
- Strong analytical and strategical skills and proven ability to work within a global and matrix organization
- Experience working directly with leaders, partners and KOLs in relevant areas is required
- High expertise to drive and promote change processes in a complex organisation
- Bilingual in English and French
- Travel up to 30% both EMEA and others places
- Position based in Paris (France)
Follow this link: https://www.cdgconseil.com/candidats-2/offres-emploi/?act=readjob&idjob=148598