CDG Conseil, an executive search company specialised in Life Sciences is looking for a Head of Tissue Regeneration.
Our client is a Medtech specialised in bio-engineering and drug delivery. This Biotech start-up is sponsored by a huge european venture capital firm focused on disruptive technologies in Life Sciences (BioTech and MedTech). This job is a new position in our client’s company.
Our client identified a new interesting potential in relation with tissues regeneration technologies. The main idea is to initiate a consortium with academic research institutes, universities, specifically in the bones and cartilage pathologies fields. The long-term objective is to create a new generation of biomaterials in association with polymers and bioactive compounds.
Under the responsibility of the Chief Scientific Officer, you are in charge of a new technological platform.
Your main duties will be the following:
- Define and lead the researches axis in tissue regeneration and the corresponding applications.
- Develop and lead the collaborations with academicals laboratories specialised in tissue regeneration.
- Create and animate a scientific board / KOL network
- Identify the existing technologies and develop new patents
- Define the roadmap with the different phase of academical researches, targeting, indications choices, pre-clinical development.
- Anticipate and respect the regulations and quality standards in relation with the Medtech/Pharmaceutical environment (ISO 13485, 510k, MDR (UE) 207/745, AMM…)
- Create and manage a team in direct and also via external partnerships
- You have a PhD in biology, bio-engineering, biomaterials, bio-printing… with a specialisation in tissue regeneration. You have acquired a first experience of at least 3/5 years (post-doc, academic or industrial).
- With a solid academic background in tissue regeneration, you know the main experts in the US and in Europe.
- You have a great sense of initiative and strong influence abilities.
- You are able to manage several projects and cross external teams.
- Proactive, with strong analytic, listening and communication skills your ambition and enthusiasm help people to follow you and achieve ambitious objectives.
- You are bilingual in French and English.
- You are available for international business trips.
Follow this link: https://www.cdgconseil.com/candidats-2/offres-emploi/?act=readjob&idjob=148211