CK QLS are recruiting for a Manager Statistical Programming to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lausanne on a permanent basis. The family run organisation is heavily focused in oncology and anti-infectives with a strong pipeline.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
– Provide functional expertise and leadership to Statistical Programming and Biostatistics teams while delivering programming expertise to clinical projects and studies.
– Ensure quality of Statistical Programming deliverables.
– Manage a team of statistical programmers and the resource planning for their assigned studies.
Further responsibilities will include:
– Oversee the production of programming deliverables (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
– Provide technical guidance to vendors around project standards, programming conventions/specifications and programming practices to ensure efficient and integrated project reporting strategies.
– Provide input/lead internal process improvement.
– Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes, and SOPs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
– MSc in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
– A wealth of experience in Statistical Programming, particularly within pharmaceutical clinical development.
– Extensive knowledge of SAS software and general computing technics.
For more information or to apply for this Manager Statistical Programming position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48452.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.