CDG Conseil, an executive search firm specialised in Life Sciences, is looking for its client, one of the most innovative French BioTechs in the field of immuno-oncology, which signed several fund-raisings and two co-development partnerships with two major international laboratories, for a:
Directly reporting to the CSO, you will work as a member of the R&D team, conducting programmes in immuno-oncology (bi- and multi-specific antibodies).
You will be actively involved in the development of this promising start-up, which will soon be located in the 1st French incubator dedicated to innovative health companies specialised in the development of drugs, medical devices and innovative services for patients’ benefits.
Your responsibility will be to manage the projects in the following areas:
– You coordinate bi-specific antibodies development from discovery to IND (including production, characterization, immuno-assays, IND enabling studies…) by interacting with external partners and internal scientific expert groups, to ensure that planning is well managed, contract, timelines and budgets are respected;
– You are responsible for projects and programs management in coordination with your management;
– You may be responsible for designing experiments conducted by either internal or external collaborators;
– You write reports and present key results to the management;
– You coordinate response to internal and external stakeholders’ requests.
You have a PhD, Master’s or Engineering degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or immunology, as well as 5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry in project management and coordination of preclinical projects.
You have knowledge in the field of antibody research and immuno-oncology.
You are organised, flexible and able to work in an international context both independently and in a team.
You are fluent in English.
If you want to join a young company and be part of an innovative project which will change cancer treatment, do not hesitate to send us your application at email@example.com