CDG Conseil, an executive search and coaching company is seeking for its client, a worldwide medical devices leader, a Senior Product Manager Western Europe for one of its Business Units in charge of a product portfolio in neurosurgery.
In direct report to a European Marketing Manager, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager Western Europe to manage and execute the regional marketing and sales support activities. You will be in contact with local Product Managers and Sales Directors, the KOL and other internal global functions.
- Responsible for monthly updates of demand plans for the supply chain unit, to ensure correct availability of products, minimizing back orders and obsolescence risks.
- Works with business unit to provide input on forecasts, inventory control, phase in/out plans etc.
- Establishes strong links with the marketing activities at the SBU to align plans for future product development.
- Plan and coordinate, in cooperation with marketing teams, the development and implementation of both tactical and strategic marketing campaigns, which are linked to fiscal performance goals, corporate objectives and financial targets.
- Create, maintain and foster contact with KOLs and other health care professionals to support product launch through participation in physician organizations, conventions, sales calls and other customer contacts to better understand the market and respond to market needs.
- Maintains frequent and continuous communication with sales force regarding competitive activities as well as initiatives related to competitive product lines.
- Collaborate with the Training & Education and commercial excellence teams to support sales rep training and competencies ensuring all product training material are up to date and aligned with strategy.
- Marketing Research & Sales Analysis.
- Define and deliver innovative product promotional campaigns supporting global brand guidance. Ensure that marketing collaterals reflect the needs in the countries and that they are clearly identifiable and used in the field.
- Support or lead Congress multi-functional team.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Life-science, Healthcare or another relevant, advanced degree.
- More than 5 years experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry in a marketing role.
- Ability to plan, manage and execute projects within budget and on schedule.
- Proven skills in marketing strategies, product positioning, quality improvement, pricing and reimbursement.
- Ability to quickly manage and execute on a product launch, PR or strategic awareness campaign.
- Solid understanding of the sales process and business acumen.
- Digital Marketing experience is a real plus.
- Proven track record in a product launch.
- Able to work inside an international and matrix organisation.
Home office based with 30% travelling (close to an international airport).
Location in the North of Europe should be better.
Salary and benefit package motivating.