Characteristics of Members of INRALS:
- Integrity – A reputation for integrity is essential for our long-term success.
- Respect – We treat our candidates and costumers with respect and fairness.
- Compliance – We strive to maintain an exemplary control and compliance culture.
- Confidentiality – We treat confidential information as such and do not disclose any non-public information unless required to do so by law.
- Trust – We are committed to behaving in an ethical and professional manner.
- Service and Excellence – We are committed to being a proactive, principled partner to our clients.
- Transparency – We seek constructive, transparent and open dialogue with our customers.
- Sustainability – We conduct our business with a long-term view to support environmental and social sustainability.
Facts & Figures
In the international environment of the Life Sciences, talent is not bound by regions. INRALS members have quick access to an international network of recruitment professionals and candidates and exchange knowledge and expertise in recruitment, selection and outsourcing.
The INRALS network has proven to be a high value source of candidates around the globe, with clear results. INRALS Members serve over 430 clients globally, with all major big pharma and medical companies among them. INRALS’s top 20 clients are even served worldwide by 5 to 10 Member agencies. These clients appreciate the INRALS approach, value and quality and international member recommendations have resulted in many successful collaborations.
Our worldwide coverage has led to participation in global tenders and the successful sourcing of a great variety of jobs in the relatively young history of INRALS. Within the network, Members receive and source jobs back and forth, and have filled positions for roles like: Pharmaceutical Affairs Manager, Key Account Manager, Application Specialist, Technical Specialist, Country Associated Medical Director, Country Medical Lead, Field Medical Advisor, Medical Science Liaison, Account manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Product Specialist Immuno/Oncology. Read the success story of two INRALS Members who filled a position of Head of Quality Europe. More in-depth case stories will be presented here soon.
On top of that, to the benefit of our clients, INRALS Members share knowledge and expertise and give mutual support on all aspects of our profession and adjacent areas such as local legal and financial regulations and billing for efficient and cost-effective operations.
See what INRALS can do for your company? Contact the INRALS Member of your country